Due to uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently offering only single, one-on-one lessons at this time.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
The nature of this business makes it difficult to exercise adequate physical-distancing during lessons. As a result, we are taking all necessary precautions to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission and illness to the students and the instructor during lessons. This includes:
- Any student with symptoms of COVID-19, such as a sore throat, fever, sneezing, or coughing may cancel a lesson at any time without being charged any cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel lessons with minimum notice if the instructor shows symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, sneezing, or coughing.
- The training vehicle will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily. All high-contact areas including door handles, keys, steering wheel, gear shifter, seats, turn signal lever, wiper control, parking brake lever, windows, window control switch will be wiped with disinfectant between lessons.
- The instructor will clean his hands with hand sanitizer at the beginning of each lesson and wear a non-medical mask during the lesson.
- Before entering the training vehicle, students will be required to clean hands with hand sanitizer and wear a non-medical mask provided by the instructor during the lesson.
- Temperature of the student will be taken using a no-contact thermometer. As a precaution, the lesson will be canceled when the reading is higher than normal. No fee will be charged to the student.
- As a safety precaution there will be no physical interaction like handshakes; please don't be offended.
- All lessons will be one-on-one only (Max two people in the car including the instructor).
- When possible, payment will be in the form of e-transfers.
PROFESSIONAL | EFFECTIVE | AFFORDABLE
Thank you for considering our school for your driving lessons. Whether you are a high school student who just got your L and learning to drive for the first time, or you got your N and going for your ICBC road test to get your full licence, we can help you. If you are a recent immigrant and need a few lessons so that you can drive here safely, we are here to help. Even if you are nervous or a slow learner, we will work with you until you pass your road test and become a responsible driver. We will pick you up and drop you off!
PROFESSIONAL AND EFFECTIVE CLASS 7 AND CLASS 5 LESSONS.
Our instructors are ICBC Certified. We use the most up-to-date and effective teaching methods. We will adjust depending on your needs.